Thursday, November 06, 2008

What's right about being wrong

Ok.

So I've given myself a day to just walk around smiling and reading as many newspapers I could get my hands on.

Time, I suppose, to ever so gently start looking forward.

One very preliminary thought inspired by TPM's David Kurtz is this, never have I ever been so glad to be so frequently wrong.

I'm not going through the full litany of lefty second guessings that Obama proved wrong, Kurtz does a fine job of that.

But, just to point out the obvious, in every case, Cool Hand Barack's choices were consistently superior to the lefty blogosphere's recommendations (including my own).

Turns out Barack Obama is smarter than the rest of us.

Go figure.

So does that mean that in the future I'll stop second-guessing the new administration?

Surely (Shirley) you jest.

It just means that I expect to find myself frequently, happily, wrong.

No comments: