Monday, January 01, 2007

Go Bolts!


As you may have noticed, since this is my first post ever on the subject, your CaliBlogger has rather other things on his mind than professional sports.

But, as someone who grew up in San Diego and attended Chargers games when the jersies featured names like Hadl and Alworth, I wanted to take a moment to congratulate the 2006 edition of the team on its spectacular success.

Led by LaDainian Tomlinson's incredible year, the Chargers posted a team best 14-2 record and have secured homefield advantage throughout their quest for the Superbowl.

I know ('cos I was there) that keeping the team has been a controversial and expensive proposition for the people of San Diego, but I hope regardless they enjoy the team's success.

It's been a long road to hoe since the glory days of AirCoryell.

Best of luck in the playoffs.

Go Bolts!

No comments: