Friday, April 08, 2005

Greetings and Felicitations

So glad you could join me here on my new blogger.com site. A couple reasons for the change.

First and formost I wanted to give readers the opportunity to easily comment on my various rants and ravings, something I couldn't accomplish on my old Trellix site.

Further the blogger templates give me a little more flexibility in working with html code (danger Will Robinson), something I've been learning (slowly) for the past couple of years.

And finally I'm considering using blogger.com to host a more work related site, but before I commit to that I want to get a good deal more accustomed to how it works.

If you'd like to access the archived material at the old site I've provided links in the sidebar. Or you can go there by clicking here.

I hope you find the new site accomodating, and I look forward to reading any comments you might have.

-Your CaliBlogger

No comments: